WeeClicks

Monday 19 November 2012

Syed Mokhtar Albukhary -- one of the top ten richest Malaysians

Hi all, I just purchased a nice book titled "Syed Mokhtar Albukhary - a Biography". It tells the story of Tan sri's rags-to-riches tale in a rather simple and clear style of writing. When this book was announced by MPH to be sold in nationwide bookstores, I was actually eager to have a read.
I have to admit: I had my fair share of prejudice against this person. He has a huge influence and grasp on important military and government projects, earning billions from a single project. He plays a huge role in government's plan of elevating bumiputera's status and wealth in Malaysia. His connection with VVIPs is intimate. Before reading his book, I suspected that his wealth was largely gained through the bumiputera's benefits in Malaysia. After reading this book, to be fair to him, he had had his share of hardship and difficulty in achieving success. His success was also due to him having the right attitude.

I think everyone who wants to be successful should have a read and gain the insight of Malaysian economy and how the super rich managed to gain their wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment