WeeClicks

Monday 19 November 2012

Do you need love?

I think there are some people who don't believe in love. My love here is obviously sexual love. They have been disappointed countless times by the so-called "love". They met someone and fell head over heels with him/her. Until they realise that that person's love is insincere and maybe based purely on sexual attraction. When the attraction fades, the person's indifference towards them will be more and more obvious till the end of the relationship.



We also got to appreciate that love means different things to different people. But we can safely assume that love is the warm fuzzy feeling you have in your stomach. That is generally acceptable.

Other than that, we have also got to consider our ancestors' definition of love. A lot of them, our grandpa and grandma never got to know each other until the day of their marriage. Marriage used to be the dull and boring(some may say excited) event, some even say it is a tragedy of humankind. Well, at least now, we got more freedom in having the say in our own marriages; something that we should appreciate and cherish.

I believe (naively) that true love exists. Your soul mate is waiting for you to find him/her. I have got one myself. That's why I believed it exists. Let's hope I am not wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment